Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by the web site you visit. Cookies usually remember your personal or website settings, like your preferred language or address. Later, when you visit the same website, your browser returns these text files belonging to that website. This enables the website to display information adjusted to your preferences.
Cookies can store a whole host of information including personal information (like your name or e-mail). However, this information can be stored only if you enable it – websites cannot gain access to information you did not provide, nor can they access other files on your computer. Saved settings for storing and sending cookies are not visible. However, you can change the settings of your Internet browser and choose to allow or disallow cookie requests, or delete stored cookies after closing your browser.
Which cookies do we use and why?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The boloberry.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of boloberry, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties.For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: